Conversation with Joynal, Part 2. Learn new words and phrases.



Hey there!

Today I am back with another conversation with Joynal, 

in this conversation I mentioned some important words and phrases which are used in standard English nowadays.


For English learners in Bangladesh I have written the meanings of those important words and phrases just beside them.


I hope you will get it helpful.


Conversation with Joynal, Part 2.


Myself :- Hey Joynal! How are you? It's great to meet you again.

Joynal :- Yep (হুম), I see, I feel good and what about you?

Myself :- I'm also fine. Well (তো) Shall we drink two cups of tea together (একসাথে)?

Joynal :- Okay! that's will be better than talking on the street I think.

Myself :- I would rather (পছন্দ করি) tea-stall (ছোটখাটো চায়ের দোকান) than a gorgeous restaurant.

Joynal :- Ok, so let's find a tea-stall on foot (পায়ে হেঁটে)। I think there is one.

Myself :- Oh yes! there it is (ওইখানেই)।

Joynal :- Hi uncle, could you please give us two cups of tea? We aren’t the patients (রোগী) of suger (ডায়াবেটিস) so, don't think of giving suger (চিনি) or not.

Counterman :- Here you go (এই নেন) sir.

Myself :- So Joynal, what about your AK Academy?

Joynal :- Well, you can see nothing special yet. And what about your study?

Myself :- I'm trying my level best to finish my syllabus thoroughly (পুঙখানুপুঙখভাবে) but giving all of my time in these regular subjects I am not getting time for Learning English separately (আলাদাভাবে)।

Joynal :- That's a big problem, remember English is like a mouth where other subjects are like brain. You can have a lot of knowledge in your brain but you can't express your knowledge without English. English is an International language above all (সর্বোপরি)।

Myself :- Your words are hundred percent (শতভাগ) true. So, I will try my level best to find out (খুঁজে বের করতে) a specific time for English.

Joynal :- Good, oh! in these speeches our tea is finished finally. Now let's move. Uncle how much I have to pay for this?

Counterman :- Only ten Taka sir.

Joynal :- Take this money uncle, your tea was very delicious. Thanks for that.

Myself :- Ok brother, see you again I hope. Good bye (চির বিদায়)।

Joynal :- hey! look at your weakness in English, 'Good bye' means bye forever. I know that you didn’t want to express this. Okay Take care, learn English properly. Wish the best for you.

Myself :- Okay Bye. May Allah bless you.


কেমন লাগলো?

আশা করি ভালোই লাগবে।

শুধুমাত্র কিছু শব্দের অর্থ ও তা বাক্যে প্রয়োগ কিভাবে করতে হয় তা শেখানোর জন্যই এসব Dialogues আমি লিখি।

আশা করি একটা হলেও নতুন শব্দ শিখতে পেরেছেন। আর মনে রাখবেন Good Bye মানে আর ফিরে এসোনা।

তাই আপনাদের আজকের জন্য Bye.


          Written by,
   Joynal Abedin Akib
(Founder and Director)
       AK Academy


(Please Share, through the social media icons)

Post a Comment

0 Comments